It’s not just about mowing, trimming and weeding your lawn… It’s a year-round proccess.
A Lawn Care Program consists of several seasonal maintenance steps to insure consistent and mature growth of your lawn, season after season.
Spring Lawn Care
By neglecting spring lawn care, you could end up paying for it the rest of the year. Spring lawn care doesn’t entail nearly the amount of work that you’ll have to invest in mowing throughout the summer months. Most of you will need to implement only about half of the following 9 tips for spring lawn care, depending upon your own unique circumstances.
9 things to should consider doing Spring/Summer maintenance for your lawn:
- Check for compaction
- Soil Tests
- Over seeding
- Weed control
- Proper water coverage
Summer Lawn Care
We recommend these 5 tips to help your lawn and garden look their best for this season:
- Use a summer fertilizer and aeration application 2 to 3 times per year to promote deep root growth and greener grass
- Adjust your sprinklers and have your zones checked for adequate watering coverage to keep your lawn healthy all season long
- Mow your lawn once a week to keep your property polished
- Remove the weeds, amend the soil and add mulch to keep gardens fresh and healthy
- Trim your hedges and bushes to ensure the health of your plants and give your property a finished look
Sterling Lawn and Landscaping provides all of the above services. Please contact us anytime for details or a free estimate on our lawn maintenance service for your property.